A little later on today, I’ll be welcoming some fabulous business owners to the Self Care on Social Media for Business Owners course platform and opening up the community.
These are the moments when everything starts to come together!
The course doesn’t start properly until Monday, but there’s something lovely about getting familiar with the space you’re going to be spending time in. It’s like a cat padding around the sofa before it sits down.
There’s a seat for you if you’d like to join us
Is this community waiting for you? And are you ready to be part of a change in the way we see social media and its influence on our businesses? I’d love for you to join us.
- a hunger to change the way you interact with social media for the better
- mostly free Fridays from 10am till 12noon (though recordings will be available too)
- a lovely notebook
- a printer or PDF viewer
- an investment of £140+VAT or three payments of £55+VAT
- the unique way I started thinking about social media to help myself and my clients create an authentic voice
- how to balance the benefits of social media with the challenges and pitfalls
- how to put together a self care manual for using social media that’s totally unique to you
- the difference between positive connection and mindless scrolling – and how to get more of the good stuff!
And that’s not to mention six weeks of access to coaching with me on this topic and your business in general, plus lifetime membership to the group and materials. In fact, signing up this time means you’ll be able to take the course again every time I run it in the future. Because things change and we need to refresh ourselves.
My passion and purpose
I created this course for one reason in particular: I know that so many amazing, talented, hard-working business owners are losing themselves in an endless scroll of comparison, distraction, and insecurity.
Had I a magic wand, I’d wave it and wish you all that time and energy back so that you could put it back into your business and experience far more success and joy. I’d get you out of your own way (because boy do I know what that’s like!).
In lieu of a magic wand, I created this course. It’s one of the closest things to magic that I know how to do, and I really, really want you to benefit from it.
Throughout the course, you’ll be able to:
- examine your own use of different social media platforms
- identify what works for you and what doesn’t
- get excited about different ways of viewing the platforms you love
- download worksheets
- read articles
- watch videos, including bonus interviews with people I love
- ask questions and tap into my 9+ years of working with small creative businesses
Not just a pretty face
I’m talking about Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, of course! Well, and you and me.
Social media isn’t just about a great photo or reaching a “perfect” standard of content. It’s about connection, resonance, and meeting people where they are.
The impact of a strong relationship with social media isn’t to be underestimated, and it’s my firm belief that your investment of time, energy and money in this course will pay off within months, if not weeks, of completing the course.
Get stationery shopping!
I could talk for hours about the benefits of the course, and I hope if there’s anything you’re not sure about by now, you’ll get in touch and let me know.
If it’s for you, please do go ahead and sign up before Monday morning, and then grab a lovely notebook so that you’re ready to start.
If this isn’t for you, thanks for reading this far and supporting my work! I hope we’ll find something else to connect with soon.