Well, my friends, I’m officially on maternity leave.
Of course, if you’re still craving more support that’s Jenny-shaped, I have a few options for you.
My wonderful group of creative business owners continues throughout my maternity leave!
Here’s what you get:
- A monthly email outlining the retail landscape for the month and helping you to prioritise
- Monthly live coaching calls to catch up with the group and get some business clarity (kindly hosted by Helen Bottrill of The Creative Business Network while I’m away)
- Weekly emails with a theme to help you take simple actions and keep your business moving forward
- A dedicated Facebook group full of lovely people and handy reminders
- A resource library full of past calls, bonus content and free workshops you can access any time
- Free or discounted access to my other courses, including Pricing for Profit
It’s just £20 a month, and you can join (or leave) any time. All the content is geared towards helping you make progress in your marketing, money, shopkeeping, products, and keeping things neat and tidy in your studio.
Keep up with scheduled content
There will be some gems from the archives, ideas and inspiration to get you thinking about your business in different ways, and hopefully some fun and games in the mix, too.
While I don’t know exactly when or how I’m going to be returning to work, I do know that I’ll be back at Pedington Manor for a long weekend in March to do my favourite thing in the whole world: lead my Creative Business Retreat.
There are two places left as I write this. Every single person who came to the 2019 retreat re-booked for 2020 (which feels amazing!) so there are a only a couple of spots open.
If my retreats have appealed to you in the past, this one is set to be extra special. Plus, with so much time before we meet, you can pay in smaller installments every month.
I’ll be back in 2020 with to coach business owners one-on-one.
If at any point in the next few months you feel like you need some support, encouragement and clarity – not to mention depth – you can jump on the waitlist here.
Having wrapped up with several clients in order to take maternity leave, I know this is something I’ll want to pick up again pretty quickly. Why? Because it’s awesome seeing the progress made and attitudes changed!