Are you, like me, a recovering perfectionist, looking to create the best possible business, without going crazy in the process? Progress not Perfection is my group coaching programme for intelligent, creative, occasionally organised business owners like you.
- You work hard, but sometimes you wonder whether you’re working on the right thing.
- You struggle to find time or inspiration to market your business, as well as fulfil orders or create new offerings.
- You crave a clever, compassionate, creative community you can trust.
- You find yourself behind with bookkeeping and other essential business activities - things can get the better of you.
- You’re often juggling a hundred different things, and never sure how to get off the hamster wheel.
- You want better sales, and a better business, but you also want to feel happier, calmer and more organised.
If you found yourself nodding along to one or more of the above, I created Progress not Perfection for you.
FOCUS = BUSINESS SUCCESS
There's always more to do. Right? There's always something else to be doing, another post to schedule, another product to design, another email to write or answer.
This group coaching programme is about making progress - deciding what will be enough for you for the day / week / month. There's a big focus on finding your focus! Our monthly calls prioritise you for the month, and we have weekly check-ins to keep you on track.
I provide accountability when requested, which can be gentle encouragement privately via email or in the Facebook group, or it can be some pretty hardcore nagging! You get to choose based on what works for you. (Note: I do NOT respond well to nagging - I'm much more in the encouragement camp. But some people prefer a clear and on point email chasing them for what they said they'd do.)
Each month has a theme and a main email that includes:
- An overview of the retail and seasonal business landscape
- A worksheet to help you get focused for the month ahead
- Links and timing for our monthly group call
- Information and resources for our monthly theme (which ranges from branding to financial freedom to PR)
Each week includes an email that includes:
- Our weekly theme (these cycle between Marketing, Financial Freedom, Shop & Product, and Studio & Stock)
- Links to helpful resources and weekly check-ins
- Reminders to help you stay on track
- Suggestions for ways you can make progress without getting overwhelmed with perfection
Regular, affordable business coaching
I've been working as a business coaching in the creative industries for five years, and before that I worked directly for notonthehighstreet.com.
Through Progress not Perfection, you can tap into my business expertise any time, and you get my structured guidance through regular emails, live video and group coaching sessions.
For £20 a month (less than a coffee a day!), you get access to me, discounts on my courses, loads of resources, and a fabulous business community.
Sign up today, and you get immediate access to past months' call recordings and worksheets, plus free bonuses.
Every member of Progress not Perfection gets:
A number of my additional courses for free, including Pricing for Profit.
A discount on all other courses, such as Self Care on Social Media for Business Owners.
Regular discounted one-on-one coaching sessions.
STUFF TO KNOW
- Sign up is via PayPal recurring payments
- You'll be billed today and then every month on the same date
- You can cancel any time via PayPal or by emailing me
- There's no minimum contract, and no hard feelings if you do decide to cancel
- The programme is what you make of it - plenty of resources to use if you choose to
- Monthly live calls tend to be during the work day, usually on Thursday or Friday, and are fully recorded
- Attending live is highly recommended